
2009 was bittersweet, mostly sweet. It was refreshing to ring in the New Year with old and new friends, at an establishment that I so lovingly patronize. As the new year begins, I'd like to pay homage to some of my favorite things about 2009...

This book helped deliver me from my "reading rut." For so long, I felt like reading for pleasure was a form of procrastination. This being said, 2009 holds significance as the year I finished my long-awaited Masters in School Counseling. It took me way, longer than it should have, but it's a huge relief.
Miles has been a huge inspiration to me this year. His enthusiasm and passion for his job led me to rekindle the love I have for mine. I was able to start fresh and new at a brand new school, and I've had a new found energy for teaching, exploring new techniques instead of falling into routine.

San Francisco
Forgot the camera
Oops!

Charleston
Forgot the camera
Oops!
Glad I didn't forget the camera.




This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteblog more! i love the ga mtn pict.
ReplyDelete